You may be a professional hardware or network engineer, or a college student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a talented technology lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy tool for fine-tuning your hardware-software communications. Whichever the case may be, look no further than Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger, for it may well satisfy all of your technical needs. The program allows you to collect network data from any device or instrument in real time, send and receive serial data over the Internet or your LAN. Mold your dataflow the way you want with a built-in parser and channel it to any application, DOS- or Windows-based. If you have several terminal servers working simultaneously, do not worry - Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can handle multiple ports at once and record the data to a hard disk or any specified location! This is not just a standalone application that you may accidentally close and lose valuable data - Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users may log on and off the workstation, and the program will be there recording your information, capturing every precious bit. All that functionality and power at a less-than-affordable price!
* Capability to log multiple TCP/IP ports simultaneously;
* Server/client operation modes;
* Variable format file forming setting (on time, data, size and etc.);
* Advanced data parsers that allows you to parse, filter and format your source data of various complexity levels;
* Data export to any ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, MS Excel, dBase and others);
* Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can use direct connection (using OLE) to Microsoft Excel and write data directly to rows or columns;
* Improved data formatting.
* Plug-ins support;
* Simple and intuitive setup wizard - no programming required to start collecting data;
* Supports all Windows versions: 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Read The publisher description in: German